Pages

12 February 2007

The Holiday..

Due to my loneliness for the last couple of days...i've got myself engrossed with DVD watching marathon. I've bought 6 movies as usual.. After arrissa's a sleep.. i've started my marathon. I choosed to wathed Paris Hilton's "Pledge This", a movie about sorority's home in one of the uni in US. If you're into corny chick flashing her boobs and playing with vibrator, i highly recommend u watching this movie.
However, if your're into something deep and meaning full...just forget about it. Lets move on to my movie #2 The Holiday. For me if your slightly in the mood for some woozie.. lovie... duwey love story! This is going to hit you like mad!. Story line simple and sweet. About two girls from different background.. but shared something in command, they're inlucky in love and needed a break. So they exchanged they houses Amanda from LA went to Iris's cottage in london. As any other love story... they meet up with another love interest which complicates their live and at the same time, mend their broken heart!
I think Amanda's character is overrated and boring! However Kate Winslet's potrayal of a broken hearted woman who's confused and frustrated is fantastic. I cried whatching her cries. Graham (JD) was as dreamy as ever.
So if you're free and don't know what to watch..... this is the one to see... I know ART would hate this type of movie though...
Chow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valentine ni babe hang bawak hang pi makan kat makan...