Pages

12 February 2007

Life without ART....

As a normal human being, we are clings to familiarity. We love the same people, same place and does the same things. Imagine if we are without our sight, all these familiarity is vital for our survival. If someone moved our freezer and replace it with hot boiling kettele, we are at risk of buring our hand every time we are reaching for our cold drinks. Ironic thought, even to us whom blessed with the gift of sight, we still fears the same thing. Take me for example, i loves going to Giant in Bandar Putri just because i'm familiar with the place. I know exactly where to go if i want to buy susu for arrisa, and i know where the onions and the chilies are. If i go to Tesco instead, i'll be lost for hours trying to find the susu.

This is not exactly the issue which i want to brought up today. Last friday, i'm left without my ART untill today. So it has been almost 5 days. At first I thought its going to be ok. Yea laa.. since I'm bzz with my works and studies... Come fiday...i'm still good. Come saturday... i'm extremely bored and restless... No one to argue with, no one to fight with and most imptly i got to go to bed alone!


By sunday...i've gone crazy!!!!!!! Totally freaky!!! I can't sleep... I can't eat and I can't go shopping with peace in mind. Something is missing. I'm incomplete! Still haven't heard from ART. Keep getting someone else's voice when ever i phone him. Damn u woman! Hope my ART is ok... all in one piece and got what he's searching for...


I'm expecting ART to call me by 8pm today! Untill then i've to keep my cool. untill then...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciannnnnn.......badan kurus tak...