Pages

04 December 2007

YEN - Year End and New year is coming

Hei all...

2007 almost ending.. Its so damn fast feel like we just celebrated my birthday last year in january and now is coming again... Hehehe u know what that's mean.

2007 is has been xcellent to me. So many great thing and yet still a lot of challanges I faced. I've finally settle in into my new house ( now not new anymore lah ) got my big break ( fr me lah ) and most of all my princess has grown up so big now.. Ppl said its time fr 2nd one... Hmmmnn not untill I can forgot the misery, pain and horror I went thru. Hope ART understand this. Relationship wise.. We've grown closer each day and yet ARY seems more difficult to please .. May be I'm not giving enuff attention as always ( will definitely work on it) all an all it a good year and more to come.

2008 will come.. That means I'll be much older and hopefully wiser. More resonsibility to carry and more challanges to face.

Well that's my morning rumble b4 I start draining my brains out.

Cherioos
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

0 comments: