Pages

12 June 2007

Traffic Nightmare


6.00am I wander if u know... how to live in tokyo...if u seen it... and u live it you really really know... fust and furious..............Thats the sounds of my daily alarm clock waking me up every morning now... but the Softness of my blankie and the roughess of my arm pilllow (provided by ART of course) is more tempting and more pleasurable to my body .. so my zzzzzzzzzzzzzz continues....
6.30am alin....alin bangun...nanti lambat tak tau!!! ( said myART). Repeating it about a million times.... untill he'll yell ... i give up......
That's my morning ritual every day... tu tak include my arrissa crying for her mommy not to go to work! arghhhh its a real tough battle to fight! Its like i'm getting myself ready for a war! A war agaist traffic jam in KL more precisely... 7.00am I'm ready to go!
War stage 1 : Getting pass Summit USJ to enter NPE
Bloody hell.. on weekend when the traffic is clear it only took me less than 10 min to pass... but now i have to crawl, leech and squeeze myself for more than 30min . where is the lrt when i need one!!!
War stage 2: Getting pass Jalan Pantai Baharu to Jalan Bangsar
Totaly waste of my RM 3.20 paying NPE toll just to find myself stranded again right at the junction to go into Jln Pantai Baharu ( heading toward Menara TM). I've wasted another 20 min here. Untill finally i freed myself into Jalan Bangsar and heading towards Muhameru ( Bukan muhawira) muhahahah..... Tension punya pasai. Time now it already 8.00am
War stage 3 : Getting Jalan Tun Razak towards Jalan Semarak
So many cars to pass... so little time... its crawling the time the ppl from jalan ipoh ( or rather jalan kuching what ever laa) intesect with Jalan Tun Razak. Crawling pass San Peng Flat, crawling all the way up to Jalan Semarak exit. Its already 8.30... if i'm luckyi'll be in office by 8.20. so i can pass War stage 4.
War Stage 4: Getting going the lift heading towards 18th Floor.
Normally if i'm unlucky i've to wait another 10 min untill i'm safely in the lift heading towards my desk. Reason being... all the staff arrived at the same time... and the lift is bloody slow! I guess not a chance for speed movie....
Welll... thats the trauma now... every morning... i've to syc myself up.. not to be too touble by this whole mess! I blame the government for failing to prepare a better public trasport for myself. I blame other KLite for insisting of being so self centered and refuse to car poll eventhough u live next to each other and heading for the same way. ( My neighbour and me for example) Last and not least ... i blame my self for taking this job in the fist place and not being paid high enough to enable myself to hire a diver ( like keme)
To be continue.... with my jorney back nightmare........
Miserable and miss my arissa and art!
cheers

3 comments:

geeGrik said...

USJ belum ada LRT. Buat la LRT sampai Taipan tu. senang hang nak pi kerja :D. Duduk di area USJ, kerja di Cyberjaya adalah satu nikmat sebenarnya HeHeHe

Geanie said...

sangat laa nikmat kalau dapat keje cyber. my art should know.... but not at the moment laa.. at least for next 2 years kl is my destination...unless art bought one unit of condo at jelita court for me! hehehe

Izham Miyake said...

kalau ikut jalan puchong lagi senang kot.. ikut je sampai jalan klang lama.. then keluar ikut federal hiway.. x pun ikut je jalan hiway sg besi tu sampai semarak..