Pages

11 June 2007

New View New Sight

Its been ages since last time i wrote here...I guess i'm too buzzy getting my life sorted out. So for information.. after almost 7 years i've stayed in TM....... i have finally make one baby step out of the company.

Welcome to real world.. i said to my self. Its my one week anniversary at my new place now. So far i hope i have understood many things which needed to be understand! And i truely feel that things are in a great big mess! I can find the info needed to get at the tip of my finger. For first time after so many years working i felt really lost and many things are out of my control. I suppose not too worry too much since i guess time will direct me to get better hold of my stuff.

The huge challage is now for me to manage people under me? Can i really give a clear direction which people can follow ? Will i be able to control te situation better with them? Or can i really mange people at all??? Hahagaha... only time will tell! I just do what i did best for the time being!

And by the way... i still have many post vancant under my supervision. Particularly for event management group. So if any one of u have an experience managing event pls send me ur cv... who knows... we can continue our working relationship better than we can under our friendship role?? ( it don't make sense at all right?

One of the toughest action which i have to do now is to wake up at 6.00am everyday just to beat the traffic jam. I guess that the price i have to pay for my new found liberation???

All in good hand in good time.
Cheers
sally

3 comments:

geeGrik said...

tahniah la jadi manager kat celcom. Gud Lak

Noral said...

sally!

aku ade le terdengar cerite, ko masuk celcom..
then bile bace blogni rupanye betul..congratz to you & all the best.

Izham Miyake said...

hehehe.. naik pangkat.. buat la makan2..

bleh aku dtg..