Pages

20 February 2007

Live without ART ... Part (II)

A friend in need is a friend in deed. ( ntah btol .taktau) Well to those who knows me personally .. would know which i can be a little crazy sometimes. I do a lots of unimportant and time wasting stuff. Such as reading my own blog ... Haa... ha... ha...

I got few smses from some of my good fren after i wrote "Life without ART" . So as my time is abundance at that time... i re-read what i wrote. Heee sounds so dramatic... which i can be sometimes ( but of course not as dramatic as one of the greatest drama queen i've ever known... yeah thats u rahma) so thanks guys for the concern of my well being. Good to know if anything bad ever happen to my life... at least i still have fren to console me..

So just to clear the doubts... I'm still in possesion of my beloved ART. He went aways to satisfy some urges which as a woman ... i can't imagine how to full fill it. Not in my wildest fantasy. I remember times which i asked ART to include in.. so i know how he feels.. so i know why he's so passionate about it...HE REFUSE TO TAKE ME!!!!

anyway....He went on a fishing adventure actually... 4 days of fishing in the deep sea. Sleeping with nature....being push back and forth by the waves and winds of the ocean. At the same time, handling and using all those complicated and huge fishing tools which i didn't even know how to pronounce. We'll talked about that nanti lah..

So now, he's back in my arms. With a coleman full of fishes of course. My feezer is now filled with fishes and had no more room for chicks and meat.

chiow...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

rahma: yupp i can be dramatic... well i guess being dramatic let all the energy vent up inside one out to roam the world... come to think of it energy never dies, the law of eistein (I think)... thus is good to be dramatic, transfer out the bad energy .... apa apa jer lah

Tracy said...

how come no new blog? I checked every night, gal.. I'm going to KL next month on business. Wanna meet up and have a drink or two? Maybe a karaoke session? I'm getting rusty at singing. Don't worry. I won't bring the girlfriend. We broke up coz she cheated on me, with another woman.

Anonymous said...

too bz to update laa....can not think... sure call me up... same number...

Unknown said...

ooo... kat sini rupanya korang yek... sally, nice blog... best baca... syoknyer dapat banyak ikan... ikan tenggiri ada? pass le kat aku sekor dua... aku dok kat puchong jek.. hahahha... rahma, kau tak buat blog ke.. nak gak tau berita terkini.. aku mmg dah jauh tertinggal zaman... last i heard kau dah kawin... tu jek...

Izham Miyake said...

heh.. rahma yang mana satu plak? heh ni bila nak update ni sally.. gambar masa BBQ tu pun ko tak letak..