Pages

05 November 2006

Its a brand new day....


Its geanie calling all you mere mortals. A sincere greeting from the bottom of my bottle with hope that this chapter of my life would not bore you to death as some of the bloggers out there.... actually this is my second attemp to joing you mature bloggers.. hopefully it would be a permenent and i'll be sharing the 50cent worth of my life story to you guys.....My first blog was lost in space since i was swamped by my job ( booring....) i can't even remember my login.. let alone continue it... so this time i'm going to make this happen...so as of this morning i'm officially a blogger and will be spreading the magic around ...

To mark my first day... i'm publishing my daughter(Arissa) first day picture... it was taken a few hours after she was born (31/03/2005). As embarassing as it might sound ... i cant recall much of what happen when she was borned. Lets get more graphic ...It was my due date (30/03/05) however there are still no sign of arissa wanting to come out to see the world. So went to see my gyne...and told him i can't wait any longer.. well its understandable since i was way over 90kg at that time... and i can't barely walk. so after the consent of babe and the gyne ... we check in at around noon for induced labour. It started of easy but it got worse since i was still not dialiting enuff (getting too graphic am i???) it was the most uncomfortable situation i've ever been...It hurt every fiber of my body. I hurt to lay down, it hurt to sit, it hurt to walk, it hurt to stand and it even hurt to breath.... luckily babe was there the whole time... I gave up and succumbed to epidural ( its a pain relief tool lah...) Thats anoher scary part... a solid needle ( more like the large paku to me) was practically hammered into my spinal cord to block my nerve ...it did stop the pain but untill now i still can here the sound when the needle was hammered. Well to cut the story short...after almost 10 hours of labour... my gyne decided that we gotto go for emergency ceaserean...since baby's heart beat is dropping... well its all dark after that. All i know after that i was in the hospital bed and babe was telling me that arissa was soo cute and asked me if i wanted to see her...

Hell yess... I remembered feeling all woosy inside as i saw the baby trolley was pushed towards me. As soon as i saw her face.. i know its all worth it. The 9-suffering month, the torturing 24-hours labor .. its all worth every second of it.

Poofff...( thats the sound i made when i dissapear...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hik ... hik

Noral said...

geanie pun leh ade baby ka?

CHIKKKAA! ... (thats the sound i made when i dissapear)..

ps: aku pun nak sound effect gak!

Izham Miyake said...

eh ko bleh disappear sally?

Geanie said...

Of course... tu laa kau orang jantan mana tau!!!