Pages

07 November 2006

Assignments & Exams

***woooyouussshhh****

How to start yekk... i thought once i left uk after i graduated that will be it.. after that will be just work work work.. but now at the age of 17(++**) I'm juggling family + work + study. What better way to spend my time?

Well i'm almost done anyway... just pray that i will be able to pass lah. Well now i'm swamped with my assignment and preparation for exam. actually i'm in the midst of preparing my brand mgmt paper "Branding for the Malaysia Higher Education". Sounds interesting and boring at the same time. Well this paper is about trying to establish brand identity for our higher education... just like British Council "study@uk" theme.. where instead of each individual univ. goes out to market individual univ program to international market... we are promoting Malaysia as a destination of choice for tertiary education. So far i've completed the focus group interview cum survey... now in the mist of figuring out how to enter the data into spss.

Once this is done... hopefully by in a few hours time.. i'll start my study for thursday 9/11/2006 paper. anyone out there interested in my paper can email me to discuss.... anyway gotto need to get back to my spss... lambat beno nak install plak...babe and baby already in their dreamland...

so.. wish me luck....
***pooofffff***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiyo....
I tot study until late at nite..update blog rupe nyerrr