Pages

07 August 2010

Journey to the thin and slim teritory.. the begining

It have been years that i pen down " Losing Weight" as part of my yearly to do list.... but some how .. I'm only attracting the opposite... The weight never disappear but some who it manged to redistribute itself to several part of my body...

Meet my arms, oh that's my tummy ... ... you can't never miss my ass ... and there's my thigh....what have happen to my discipline and determination...Is it work to stressful that i ate and ate all the stress away? How do i do it correctly this time?

I'm finally admitting that i'm no longer in my 20's... My metabolic rate is really low now...Dr told me that after certain age our body are not longer producing the correct amount of enzyme to burn my stored fat ( hmmm..thats plenty in me) in to the much required energy..What's that really mean ... i don't really know.. but i need to change it .. for the sake of my health and most importantly fashion!

Lets review my weight chronology:
  • 2000 - 55kg - Just graduated and came back from UK
  • 2003 - 60 kg - Just got married
  • 2005 - 90 kg - 9month pregnant with Arissa
  • 2008 - 65kg - Uneventful year
  • 2010 - 77kg - The year i got the job
Darn... i'm officially obese now...and this post will be the witness to my effort to lose 17 kg by 31st Dec 2010.

First action plan - 'TO COUNT MY CALORIE MAX 1200 PER DAY"
Second action plan - To take stairs from office car park to lobby everyday..

Any advise is very much welcome...

0 comments: