Pages

17 November 2006

Worry... wary ... u be gone now

***Twinkkkkk***

Seiring dan sejalan... seindah bunga di taman... bak bunga yang mekar... kanda ku pulang... berlagu kita berdua.... la la la la la la la laaaaaaa......la la la la la la la laaaaaaa......
Thats the kind of tunes ringing my head now... i know its a bit out of my era but who cares man... nobody else is listening to my head anyway...

Anyway ... i'm ecstatically happy today! its 17:36 hour and its FLYDAYYY and i'm singing to myself.... la la la la la la la laaaaaaa...... I've completed my most horrible subject today " Business Research Method" sound simple laa but with all the statistical jargons and concepts which you have to understand ... i totally lost hope of getting A. You gotto know the darn person corellation lah, the regression la.. the factor analysis lahh... the chi square test but the most cute is the cue-cue test... don't ask me what are those...its a bit vague and i'm blurr.....The most important thing is the semester is over for me!!! Yipppie yeah Yippe yaa.... Which left me with 2 more subject and my thesis which i do not have clear idea what to study yet. Anyone got any idea? i plan to do something related to brand mgmt.... so mail me la kalu nak bg suggestion. I'll reward you guys with one post which dedicated to the idea generator where i'll puji you until u become superman or G-girl... muhahaha.... Noral since u are a trainer sure gotto have banyak idea kan kan kan??? lend me some of your great ones...

Another great news that i have is the my babe has returned from his trip all in once piece plus lots of choc.. nasib baik tak dak strawberry... kalau tak macam datok k plaks... hiks hiks hiks...But too bad he came back on Wednesday night where i was swamped with my friday paper ( strategic mgmt) and thursday pls still swamped with my friday paper... and tonight he's out with his friends to celebrate one of them punya farewell kot. Kat mana they are having it i have absolutely no idea... the propability is too random for me to guess. Some of the option includes :-
  1. Nearest mamak restaurant in cyber or semantan....
  2. Some fairly fancy restaurant in cyber or kl
  3. Hard Rock
  4. Planet Holywood
So until today i will still not able to get/receive TLC from/to him!!

Tomorrow is saturday... i'm seriously happy to be spending time with Pisha and Babe... se lah what are the intersting happening which we'll do. Untill then have a fabulous weekend guys... enjoy your life while you still got it. Appreciate people around you. All you know those are the people which can help you in future..

****skipy skipy skipppp********

0 comments: