Pages

10 November 2006

not so good day...



**pooof**
yesterday was not really a good day for me...i went for my brand mgmt Xam yesterday...i was an open book test. so i kindda relief at least my so so revision will be sufficent . but once i read the questions....aiyooh...it was 3 question and each has 3 sub question.. so in total 9 questions to be answered in 2 hours... is this guy kidding me? so after 2 hours i only managed to complete 2 question... the rest i only wrote 2 sentences each. .. alamak mati laa aku fail!!! I don't care if do not get A.. but at least i must pass this paper... that really brings me down yesterday...

soon after i left the x-am.. i got message from"Faisal" the car salesman... he said that they might not be able to take my kembara @19k... only @16k.... &*&^%$ if thats for real...kalau betul lah thats the way i guess my plan to buy the car will goes down the drain...arrrghhhhh...its really out of my budget... ( roy suka laa kau tuh?!!!) so tunggu lah what will the result be... i asked faisal talk to his boss to xtend the deal still... or i gotto sweet talk babe for more budget ( boleh sayang??)

those are the two bad new which really spoils my day yesterday....to cool things down a bit i went straight home.. pisa was waiting for me at the door with her usual cheery jumpy self.... at least i felt a bit relief and happy lah... so i took her for a walk around th neighborhood. ...and tendered my garden. at least i just discovered a good news. my 'jasmine' is going into full bloom in a few days time. .. wangi and cantik laa my garden soon... ( thanks to the all the chick poops )

so the moral of this post is that no matter how low you can go ( macam nank menari lambada laks) there are these simple simple stuff which will brings you back up.....

soo....***pooofff****

0 comments: